EJW is a non-formal, flexibly delivered course in two seven-part modules whose purpose is to inform and inspire non-Jewish followers of Jesus to engage the Jewish world for Messiah and in the process to spiritually enrich their own lives with deeper significance, and a more profound connection to the Master Story of the World. EJW is also relevant to Messianic Jewish believers who lack a solid grounding in their heritage.
MODULE 1: SEVEN ERAS: THE HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL DIMENSIONS
MODULE 2: SEVEN ESSAYS: THE BIBLICAL AND THEOLOGICAL DIMENSION
- Who is a Jew? & the Jewish Life Cycle
- Hebraic Worldview and Roots of Christianity
- Israelology & the Meaning of the “Gospel is to the Jew first”
- Theology of the Land of Israel & the Peace Process: Whence Shalom?
- If You Don’t Understand Eschatology, It’s Not the End of the World
- The Seven Major Feasts: Including their Messianic and Prophetic Dimensions
- “sTORAHtelling” and Jewish Evangelism